Wednesday, February 6, 2013

game day + Sunday fun day

Saturdays around here are meant for relaxing. And Sundays. :) I like to nap. Dave likes to watch football. This last Saturday we did a little visiting with cousins, visiting with aunts, playing board games, surprise trip to the movies, and then there was that SuperBowl Dave is still bitter about (extremeeeee Packer fan)  :) All in all, a very nice weekend.
Mr T is 9 weeks (to the day) younger than Meg

Santa brought this game and this game for Christmas. For some reason, our games get demolished quickly around here so these were good to add to our collection. The kids really like the Labyrinth... as do I. Thanks Friend for introducing us to it! As you'll see in the photos, it requires lots of concentration :)

Sunday Dave surprised me with a day date to the movies. Complete with popcorn and soda pop! I started by telling him how much I *hated* surprises but quickly changed my mind. Correction: I hate that he pulled one over on me... yet again! See last surprise here. I'm still not sure how he pulled it off. I had NO idea! He was in cahoots with my sister, Pigg (thanks for watching ALL the kids), and Mom AND he even picked out the movie we went to see. He loves me ;)

Cheers to wonderful weekends!

7 comments:

  1. You are spoiled and lucky! Good job Dave-o!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VERY spoiled indeed! wouldn't change a thing ;)

      Delete
  2. These boys need to step up the surprises. I want a surprise trip out of the COUNTRY!!! Or even just a long weekend in Cali would do;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! a surprise 12th anniversary trip would be UHHHmazing!

      Delete
  3. What a super sweet husband! What did you think of the movie? I've been dying to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realllllly liked it. Not your classic chick flick but a *great* and much enjoyed change to a romance/comedy movie :) point: see it!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful day/weekend! I look forward to checking out that movie at some point too! I hope for more surprises in your future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...