Thursday, February 21, 2013

etsy Wednesday

My etsy folder is quickly filling up so one of these posts has been in order for some time now. Lots of random goodies. I'm not good at keeping like items together so this is how it's going to be :) I do have a want on my list that I may do some searching for today. More to come on that later. I have two extra, crazy boys here today... as in extra and crazy, not extra crazy... although they may be both ;) so I'm not sure how much I'm going to get done here on the blog. Maybe tomorrow! 
Enjoy!

bridal dress hanger  (similar to photo $9.99)





love this one too!


3 comments:

  1. Loving the wooden ball, pocket size/personalized notebook and clock! Super cute finds:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that window! Actually saw one in Laurie's studio like that, might have to take a trip to EC. And absolutely love the emerald cut diamond, always been my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added that same wooden camera to my likes/wants list! and I love the wooden ball :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...