Friday, February 22, 2013

Florida wedding!

We are beyond excited to be vacationing this summer. I can't even describe my excitement. The hours and hours of pointless, yet very meaningful, conversation while traveling nearly 3000 miles. Yes... threeeeee thousand. Playing with the kids on the beach. Visiting with our amazing family. Man... I. just. can't. WAIT. Sooo in the mean time, I need to find something to wear. I thought I'd start now because usually I'm digging frantically through my closet hours before a wedding or really any event only to end my frantic search depressed about myself, my wardrobe, life in general. It gets scary. Not my finest hour. 

ANY way... focus... VACATION!

Again, I have absolutely NO sense of fashion. None. (Also mentioned here.) This is not something I pride myself on. This is not something I strive to be. It just happens. I don't know how to fix it. Usually when I ask my sisters during a shopping trip, "is this cute?" I get the "look." Whatever. So I'm just throwing ideas around here. I'm sure they'll tell me how annoying my style is (Megan, I'm looking at you!) ;) and how hideous these pieces are and to start over and how none of these are appropriate for this wedding. 
Oh well... I'm tryingggg!

Also keep in mind I will be nursing our little Mega Meg who will be 9 months old for the wedding. My attire must require easy access to the ladies... not the easiest task to be discreet about, not that I care too much... a great source of reference for nursing attire can be found via Milk-Friendly... love, love, LOVE all her goodies!

Florida wedding





wedding dresses




Neen, one of these days I'm giving you and Casey a budget and you'll both need to collaborate and get me a new wardrobe. An entire new wardrobe. Top to bottom. I desperately need it!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all of this! For real!!!! SO much cuteness and looks like you. PERFECT! Now get those online baskets full and HIT CHECK-OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...