Monday, February 4, 2013

5/52

"a portrait of my children (and maybe Dave and me), once a week, every week, in 2013"
Peyton: deep in thought
Lia: deep in thought
Austyn: deep in thought
Tayt: ready for a photo at the drop of a hat
Nash: concentration requires his tongue
Drew: the girl is fast. all other photos of her are blurry!
Meg: playing with my camera settings to get those catch lights. love!
Dave&Courtney: after a surprise trip to the movies. but before he left home to watch the SuperBowl. 

5 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures and love this idea of getting to see them every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I sure love those kiddos!!! Great photos. LOVE the one of T. What a ham. They're all growing up so fast. I need to get home soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should add that I think T's hair and expression remind me a lot of Peyton! Different smile, but the features are definitely there! Also, cute one of you and Dave! :)

      Delete
  3. totally awesome pictures Courtney!!!! I agree with Gramma Z that love to see their pictures every week. It makes my day. You and Dave look amazing also. BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.... Mama S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...