Monday, September 13, 2010

Slim Jim breakfast

MONDAY morning... not much to say about it, other than this morning was another crazy one. My phone alarm goes off at 5 a.m. every morning and this morning Lia had it. I'm not sure how long she had it but she was playing games. Reminder: 5 a.m. She and Tayt were "sleeping" on the floor next to our bed. Playing games. At 5 a.m. I imagine T will be taking a nap today. I showered while Lia and Tayt prepared my coffee. She got the perfect combination of creamer, sugar, and a little bit of coffee. :) I was almost ready, Dave was up, and we heard Lia and Tayt running what sounded like hot laps back and forth in the hall upstairs. I think someone indulged in some coffee. Here's Tayt visiting with me in the bathroom with his breakfast... a Slim Jim. I'm not sure where this Slim Jim came from, but he may be the only one in the house who actually eats them.
Other news... the ceiling paint is on in this little man's bedroom at the old new house. Tonight I hope to start the color on the walls. Trim is on all windows downstairs, and Tayt's room and the girls' room are all that is left in the house to be painted. Two weeks TOPS and we should be able to start moving. Don't quote me on that yet though...

2 comments:

  1. Awsome about the house, I have to get over there and see and you need to take some pics for all of us to see! And T looks like pictures of my dad with a cigar in his mouth!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that kid makes me laugh all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...