Wednesday, September 1, 2010

beginning of a new year

Today was a quiet day. I take that back. My nephew, Luke, was here and he made up for the 3 who were missing. :)

Let me start over.

Today was a relatively quiet day with my 3 oldest missing. Excited would be an understatement when describing their feelings toward the First Day of School. Austyn was up at 5:30 this morning and I'm guessing she won't last much past 7:00 or 7:30 tonight. We shall see. Peyton and Lia were non-stop balls of energy. Even now as I listen to what sounds like a cage fight - if I had ever been to one - in the living room, they haven't settled down. I'm guessing it will end in tears by the end of the night. But for now, enjoy a couple shots from this morning. My babies...



Austyn - kindergarten * Peyton - 5th grade * Lia - 2nd grade

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...