Monday, September 20, 2010

lacking green thumb

Now that the entry way is almost finished (waiting on a bench) ;), I've been thinking I should consider my father-in-law's suggestions of putting some plants on the sill of the beautiful window. I had to laugh when he suggested this. Courtney + plants/flowers/grass = death. My apologies. I just ... suck at keeping plants alive. End of story. I was once given a peace/Easter lily and told it "couldn't be killed." I proved them wrong.

I ran across this on Etsy and thought maybe, just MAYBE, I could keep this alive.

Or not.
 
hen and chicks - etsy - $15


1 comment:

  1. I just saw some of these with Mal the other day. WALMART, ofcourse...arg. BUT they're much cheaper and I think worth the investment...killa';)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...