Tuesday, August 17, 2010

beach day fun

After a busy week, here are finally the photos from our camping weekend. My apologies for taking so long. There was this wonderful virus taking over my computer and I decided rather than try to fix it, I'd leave it off for a week. This also prevented me from smashing it to a bajilllllion peices. Yesterday I got the photos off my camera so there will be more to come of this last weekend as well.



Luke playing in the sand (above) and Austyn (below) being consoled after a minor sand facewash.


Football will always be played! And the beast absolutely loved the water :)

3 comments:

  1. You are a great picture taker Courtney, love them all especially the ones of Nash, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Nash is just toooo easy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...