Thursday, August 19, 2010

1981

"...We are to give them the recognition they deserve for their God-given authority. We are to respect and esteem and value and prize them as gifts from God."  ~Greg Laurie

In an e-mail this morning that I try to read daily, I was reminded to give credit where credit is due. I just want to thank my wonderful parents for raising me up "right" and everything they have done for me. I'm not sure what I would do without them in my life. Most of the credit for me making it to ... AHEM... twenty nine... is given to them. I love you Mom and Dad! :)

I woke up to the red roses this morning :) And Dave brought home red, pink, and yellow roses for our anniversary. Nine.
Mom would call me "spoiled" but I consider it ... blessed. This guy just never stops! And he knows better than anyone that he's stuck with me in this forever. Forever.

2 comments:

  1. I'm alreaddddy crying and I haven't come over and read the card behind your back after you told me not to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you Courts, we love you and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...