Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Butcher's Wife


One of the greatest joys and honors in my life is being this man's wife. The thought that he chose me 9 years ago, and every day since, to spend the rest of his life with melts my heart. I could not be more blessed. He has given me an amazing 9 years so far and I can only expect the best of the years to come...possibly less new babies... :) Every day seems to get better and better. My only hope is that all couples get to experience someone who loves them unconditionally, someone who will do anything just to make them happy, someone to be a wonderful dad and father to their children, someone who never tires of kissing and hugging them, someone who is their best friend... thank you Dave for being my one and only best friend and for choosing me every day for the rest of our lives. I couldn't be a happier butcher's wife! ;)

Dave beat me to it this morning and woke me shortly after midnight to wish me "Happy Anniversary, Wife. I love you!"

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! :) so happy for you two :) lovely post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...