Tuesday, September 20, 2011

very first day

Two weeks ago this little fellow had his first (half) day in 4yo kindergarten. Time around here is giving me no break and it sometimes hurts my heart to think how fast these kids are growing up. We've been told many times how much I'll look forward to them growing up and being out of the house... but I appreciate more the times we're told to enjoy them while they are young. Not once have I wished them to be older or wished for future times. Right here and now is where I will forever long to be.

Any who... Tayt is very much enjoying his school and friends and girlfriend... he found her at school. Found. Like a lost puppy or something. Poor girl. Poor girlsssss for that matter! I had a hunch this one was going to be the most trouble with the girls. What my hunch didn't include was it starting this early... heart breaker.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post. There is something about T that literally breaks my heart. Such a sweetheart! Not at all surprised that he's loving school (and the ladies;). Can't believe how fast they're growing. Oh, and if you want to email me those last two photos, that'd be great! Would love to have an updated school photo of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's those big browns eyes, they do it to me every time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay....crying. It IS the big brown eyes. LOVE the last photo:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...