Tuesday, September 6, 2011

torture

Quick set of photos to let you know we are alive. Just extremely busy. Extremely.

This is happy Miss Drew after a nap...

She was doing this face intentionally because I kept laughing at her.

Here's where she started getting serious...

I couldn't help myself. And yes. I did immediately pick her up after this shot. But just look at that double chin. HAD to be documented. ;)
... and I just realized she was exactly 8 months here. Happy (belated) 8 months chubkins!

3 comments:

  1. Uh Oh?!?! Do I see the begining of a temper!?!?! Pretty Drew!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I hate to laugh at a crying baby - but it's the "she's so darn cute" laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that little chinny chin chin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...