Saturday, September 24, 2011

tiny bit of magic

My lightscoop arrived on Wednesday and it's been on my camera ever since. I'm not claiming to know much about my camera (yet) but I do know this tiny piece of plastic is magnificent. I'm in love with it. We have a wedding this afternoon and I'm looking forward to seeing how it works in dimly lit churches and reception halls. Below are a couple examples of before/after the lightscoop.

The Lightscoop


no flash
  
with flash, lightscoop, and anger


no flash



with flash, lightscoop, & fake excitement


Just to be clear, this is a product I purchased for my own personal use. No one made me purchase this. No one gave me anything. And this is not promotion for any company.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I love mine too! Thank you again for telling me about it!
    Love the Dave shots too:) heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it REALLY makes a difference! Never heard of such a thing, but seems like a great investment on your part!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...