Thursday, September 15, 2011

rewind. or maybe just restart.

So... yeah... minor neglect and abandonment on the blog these days. I do apologize! I feel as though I've barely sat down at my computer... I miss it. Also... our ... oh no... I'm missing a memory card. Dangnabit... one of the little people are in BIG trouble.

Pause...

Short, frantic search only to find it hidden under Dave's plate of what looks to have been blueberry pie... nice.

Annnnnyway... what's been going on here in the Smith house, you ask!?! Lots... LOTS! So much that I'm not sure where to begin! Let's see... school starting, there was that wedding thing, football games, severe sinus congestion sweeping the entire house, baby turning 9 monthsssss... and that about sums it up.

I'd rather do this with some photos... I'm better with photos.

Uh oh... Drew calling. Back later with more! I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...