Thursday, June 23, 2011

productive 2+ hours... so there!

Okay... since some of you doubt my cleaning and organizing capabilities, I'm adding this as further proof that I did get something done the other night while cleaning my office ... besides all the Internet blog browsing and shopping... so there!  na na na na boo boo!

before
Okay, so the floor isn't clean yet... shut it! ;) concentrate on the counterrrrrr...and also take notice that my wonderful husband put up my cork board for me. He loves me! (even after I made him move it half an inch to the left... I tease! I made sure to draw lines EXACTLY where I wanted it before he started. You know... just in case he was confused on how I wanted it CENTERED!) ;)
after

2 comments:

  1. Tee-Hee......*snicker* ! ly bz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love a good organization makeover (and if that makes me a total geek, so be it). Love those IKEA holders too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...