Thursday, June 30, 2011

be healthy, be happy

SOMEone left her camera on the entire day yesterday after taking her daily Smith fashion photo and is now waiting for the battery to fully charge so yesterdays photo will be up "soon."  Oops!

Innnnn the meantime... Dave has been expressing his disgust in his weight so I thought I'd join along. Ha! and I suppose there was that darn resolution (see #4) I made at the beginning of 2011 that I should adhere to...

Just yesterday Casey e-mailed me a link where she found this exercise program (originally at Downtownn) and I feel the need to share. This has kick-started my ambition to get active this summer. Or for the next 60 days. A couple suggestions...complete these exercises outdoors or with ample surrounding space AND wear a bra. Just sayin'...




I'll be excited to make it through this alive!

5 comments:

  1. I love this program that you put out there. I does look a little grueling, but looks doable. good luk and I think I might even give it a try myself. Thanks for sharing. Mama Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I like this! I think I'll try it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Weird that me and my mom commented on this at the EXACT same time, ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa, whoa, WHOA... I should have read into this a little more... "30 minute JOG"... I did NOT sign up for THAT! ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! Mama Smith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...