Tuesday, June 21, 2011

bebe!

Casey and I were fortunate to be a part of a celebration for Miss Jenna's new bebe a couple weeks ago and what a festive celebration it was. Everything was absolutely adorable and I had a blast trying to capture everything I was seeing. Great food, beautiful decorations (handmade by Jenna's super talented lady friends), and as always, amazing calligraphy!

I'm still not sure I got everything there was to see :)

diaper cake courtesy of Jenna's lady friend

teeny tiny jars of jam as party favors... still afraid to open cause it is SO adorable ;)

Is that not the most adorable baby bump ever!

Congratulations in advance to Jenna and Jon! I know the Smith's cannot wait to meet your new adorable baby!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos Courts! :) And just looked like a beautiful party all together :) Congrats to jenna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney! The pics are adorable!! Thank you~Thank you~Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...