Thursday, June 23, 2011

daily Smith fashion

Today's fashion started when I asked everyone... "who's going to let me take their picture today!?" and everyone scattered... kidding! Although the only one who got dressed to leave the house today was this little lady. Imagine that!

Drew
Onesie: Carters at Target
Capri's: Old Navy hand-me-down from Lia (lotsa use out of those!)

Austyn
Shirt: Circo at Target
Skirt: Hasbro at Target
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: again Payless
(hair courtesy of Mom and knotted shirt courtesy of Austyn)

Okay, so I didn't do such a great job on links with these... but oh. my. goodness... do NOT go to the Carter's website. It's wayyyyy too cute. Dave might be a little mad...

3 comments:

  1. I love her new 'tied shirt' thing! What a ham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that tied shirt thing cracks me up. I did that ALL the time as a kid. Didn't realize it was making a comeback. Where'd she get the idea?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...