Friday, July 6, 2012

turtle hunting

I'm reallllllly loving this stay at home mom business. Last week the weather was very nice. We were bored. So I had everyone ready. Packed a cooler. And when Dave was done working we went out to a local lake for some swimming wading, picnic-ing, andddd turtle "hunting." I assure you - no turtles were harmed in this process. They were pretty darn cute though, and I had to remind Dave we had no where to put these little guys. So for the time being, we let them go back to their homes :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word! This looks so fun! Where was it? Makes me miss all of you even more than I already do! (P.S. Wow. Missed the stay-at-home mom memo! How fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good ole Monster Hall, Nae. anddddd became a SAHM in May. yikes!

      Delete
    2. I thought it might be Monster Hall. That place was always ripe for turtle "hunting!" :) Holy crap. May?! I can't believe I'm that behind on your life. So sorry! And congrats! (Assuming you WANTED the SATM thing to happen!:)

      Delete
    3. absolutely Renee! didn't share the 'news' a whole lot sssoooo... no one realllly knows/knew ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...