Tuesday, July 17, 2012

cheese days: carNEEEval

If it were up to me, we would only visit the carnival for cheese curds, snow cones, and cotton candy. I missed out on the snow cone this year. I'm not bitter. I have the cotton candy hiding :)
Drew and Tylan are 11 (or 10... I forget) days apart... hugging it out here :)

everyone is SO ready for rides here!

and then just to test them, we made them waitttttt for their first 'ride'... evil. I like it!
couldn't help it. Drew's face was too cute in these

then Nash's adorable face. he was just as pumped as Drew

Austyn and Ryder look not so thrilled here

as you can tell by Dave's face, he was the most excited about the carnival...

the end of the night... Rowdy being rowdy.
picasion

3 comments:

  1. Great post...love to see the kids included :) Thanks again for the wonderful visit...the kids enjoyed it almost as much as the adults! I have to gloat...I had the cheese curds, the cotton candy, and the snow cone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like an awesome weekend. I can't get enough of that first shot of Austyn and Drew on the ride. Drew's face is so darn funny/cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...