Wednesday, July 18, 2012

another one bites the dust

Drew had enough parade and carnival when we watched one of Dave's softball games this weekend. She couldn't make it the 6 blocks to the ball diamond from Casey's house after the parade. Luckily, my children have this gift from their father. They can sleep anywhere. I know I've posted about this before here... She fell asleep. I was able to move her from the van to a blanket in the shade by the ball diamond, moved her and the blanket by dragging both when the sun started getting to her, and she still slept through it all. Then Grandpa Randy joined her :)

6 comments:

  1. I don't care what anyone says...this is just not normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children sure are impressive when it comes to this! :) I would definitely argue that it comes from Dave, who probably got it from my dad. Ha! Cute pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *When I say argue, I mean that I believe it comes from him. ;)

      Delete
  3. I would not argue with you on that. I KNOW it comes from him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st: Drew is ADORABLE!!! 2nd: I have this same ability and I love it, I am really hoping that Jackson gets this ability :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gift? curse? we can't be certain quite yet ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...