Thursday, February 9, 2012

four!

A week overdue... oh well...

This little man and I have many, many a battle. I win. Always. We're not always friends, but I love this little boy to pieces.  He is a constant ball of energy, and I can't wait to see what he channels that energy into when he gets older. Ooooohhhh the energy ;) The will of his mother and the attitude of his father scares me slightly, but I know that combination will get him far in life. And undoubtedly many trips to the office ;)

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!

Dave & his 'buddy' were a little too comfortable on the couch... gave them a hard time ;)

Drew & Mr. A Man share the same birthday 
&I forgot to get a photo of them together so this was as good as it got :)

1 comment:

  1. Well said "Corty"! And that pic of Kat and Dave....what the HELL!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...