Tuesday, February 21, 2012

daily Smith fashion

This is a dangerous duo. Tayt was enjoying his turn at daily Smith fashion. There may be too much attitude and personality in this house ;) I love it!

Note: Tayt insists on wearing these shoes regardless of them being at *least* 2 sizes too big. He wholeheartedly believes they make him faster. I cannot argue that. Undoubtedly Schnazzy.

Tayt (5):
Jeans: hand-me-down Levi's from Peyton
Hoodie: Marvel Spiderman
Shoes: hand-me-down Nike's from Peyton
Shades: showed up at my house Element Eight

Drew (1):
Dress: Spain dress gifted from Casey

how to make gifs

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is the cutest, most hilarious ever! Love Every shot! And I too, have a boy that wants to wear certain shoes because they make him faster. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures of Tayt, the first one especially! How damn cute can one kid get?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...