Friday, February 3, 2012

(almost) daily photos

I've been doing pretty good about taking photos every day. I missed 8 days in January...not in succession...that's okay for a start. I know I can do better. Things aren't very exciting around here daily so bear with me on these :)

January 22, 2012

January 24, 2012
Drew *loves* water... LOVES!

January 25, 2012
Duke also utilizing the meat box :)

January 27, 2012
family movie night...beasty Drew!

Some of the missing dates are daily Smith fashion and some other posts to come. Come back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures, they are just so dang cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the hair on Drew!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Gerd! and Gina (&Neen), the hair was ALL Dave's doings ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...