Monday, January 23, 2012

another one bites the dust

Anyone who knows the Smith's and the Smith children knows they fall asleep anywhere. And when I say anywhere, I mean it... *anywhere* reference mid-day snoozzz on the deck and late night pass out on the counter (via Casey).  And those are only a couple caught on camera. I could quite possibly do a daily Smith pass out section on this blog as well... we'll not add more to the plate... yet.

Drew has gotten in this wonderful *insert sarcasm* habit of waking up at 6:00 a.m.  Super fun. This isn't so bad but by 12:30 she is a complete wreck.  This particular day, she went without a fight and I couldn't help myself. I left her there for a bit just to make sure she wouldn't scream when I put her in her crib, and as I anticipated... she wasn't a fighter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...