Thursday, January 19, 2012

(almost) daily photos

In a very minor effort to learn how to use my camera, I sorta kinda made a "goal" to use it every day. Here's where those resolutions come in to play. Here is also where the goals-need-to-be-written comes in to play. It hasn't happened. I've done pretty good but not every day. Regardless, here are some of the photos from my attempt thus far.

Note: We will not be short on photos of Drew. Oops. :)

January 5, 2012
January 6, 2012
 January 9, 2012
 January 10, 2012
 (moon shots are a learning process that obviously, I haven't mastered yet. but the moon was beautiful. not in this photo)  ;)
 January 11, 2012
 January 13, 2012
 January 17, 2012

ouch... missed 6 days so far this month. writing this goal down. immediately!
(some dates have their own post...soon) :)

2 comments:

  1. great shots :) makes me want to grab my camera too. :) oh and hey, Drew will never be able to complain of the classic "no photos of the youngest" that you hear about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly @christina! and I failed on this again... forgot to use my camera yesterday AND the day before ... I think! grrr!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...