Thursday, November 17, 2011

pumpkin seeds

Carving pumpkins in our house should be a paying job. I carved 4 pumpkins this year and was extremely grateful when Dave walked in the door... you're doing the last one! (Peyton carved his own.) I was done... as usual, I'm way behind on posting these. Beware... I had to sift through 172... yes one-hundred-and-seventy-two photos... Mallory had the camera for the duration of the pumpkin carving and as you can see near the bottom... she went crazy!


Drew loved the pumpkin insides. &wanted them in my shirt.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! I love how much Drew seemed to enjoy digging her hands into the pumpkins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun times were had, indeed! and Drew screeeeamed if I took anything away from her. no surprise there though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your expression when she's putting it down your shirt. Hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...