Wednesday, November 16, 2011

daily Smith fashion

After some discussion and minor coaxing, I convinced Lia to let me feature her in a daily Smith fashion episode. :) She gets embarrassed easily but I think she looks super adorable. And check out those boots! The girl has style :)

Also just noticed ...and I'll be thanking God tonight in my prayers... Lia did *not* inherit my bowed legs. One less thing she has to worry about for the rest of her life... Thank you, Jesus!

Lia:
Shirt: worn for Casey & Jake's wedding via Old Navy
Skirt: also work for Casey & Jake's wedding via jcpenney
Boots: birthday gift from Aunt Pigg from Payless

5 comments:

  1. AHHH! So fun to see Lia posing!! Love how she can't be serious;) SO cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and one correction, I got her the boots, Meg got her some slippers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops... my bad... either way, they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so dang cute! Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl does have some style going on ! BZ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...