Tuesday, November 8, 2011

birthday celebration

I may be the worlds worst blogger... or maybe I'm just plain lazy. I have about 2 or 3 other posts I want to put up after this one but I just don't do it. That should be a New Year's resolution...uh oh... that'll be another post soon and I'll be embarrassed to post about what I haven't done all year... remember that reading goal. Yeah... I think I'm on my 6th book. Embarrassing!  ANY way... over TWO WEEKS ago we celebrated Lia's 9th birthday. I have no idea how this child turned 9. I mean, really... 1, 2, 3... NINE. It's not fair. It goes too fast. There... there's my reasoning... I'm too busy enjoying the kids and not blogging. Yeah... that's right. :)

Here's Miss Lia... enjoying everyone singing to her.



Drew baby clapping and Mallory's Magnificence... via Renee's idea. Pure beautiful! and a little delicious ;)

side note: finish one post. intending to finish another. Drew is screaming in the other room. Dave doesn't have the equipment to feed her. too bad. more tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

  1. Eeeek! Looks like Mal's cake turned out WAY better than mine! Do you happen to know if she used the "diet" recipe? Perhaps NOT doing that was my downfall... Oh, and happy birthday to the Bear!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...