Wednesday, July 21, 2010

bathroom remodel

For some reason, the room catching my interest and focus for today is the bathroom in the "new" house. After lots and LOTS of ideas were thrown around, I think I've narrowed it down to what I'd like the bathroom to look like. The cabinetry is currently darker so that is good. I don't plan to change much besides paint, flooring, light fixtures, and possibly some towel bars or some kind of accessories. Okay, that sounded like a lot but really... maybe it is... As for the light fixtures, those might need to wait as I'm not sure how or what can be done with the massive bulbs currently there. They're pretty special and I think I need a professional (my Dad) to look at them. ;) Then we can make a decision on what to do with them.
Flooring might be a little more difficult to come up with a final decision. I want something darker and since the towels we currently have are dark brown, I want to keep with that color scheme. I think my favorite is the 3rd one shown above. (All of these can be found here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...