Thursday, July 22, 2010

bathroom lighting

The possibilities for the bathroom lighting are endless. It's going to come down to Dave taking me to Menards tomorrow and following me around in total disgust. He has already mentioned how he "just wants to get something." In Dave terms, that means HURRY UP. Come on Dave, I'm not even in the store yet! He must know how this is going to go. It might end in me crying but I'll surely get my way. :)

This variety of lighting ranges from $13.97 to $139.00. I found these at Walmart, Target, Home Depot, and Pottery Barn. Darn Pottery Barn has to have the $129.00 favorite (bottom row... 2 middle photos)!

The lighting fixtures will replace the wonderful long bulbs you can see on either sides of the mirror in the photo below. I suppose I should be prepared... measure to see how much room I have to work with and ask the professional (Dad) to come over to double check...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...