Wednesday, June 26, 2013

24/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"
Peyton: exploring.
Lia: still not a fan of the camera.
Austyn: chug-a-lug.
Tayt: learning to whistle with grass.
Nash: pit stop.
Drew: browns.
Meg: teeth.

Ooohhh what a difference my camera and SUN make! love it!

These weeks are seeming to run together. I'm getting terrible with my daily weekly monthly posts. I'd like to say we have a lot going on, but day-to-day activities have been keeping us quite busy. Trips to the park. Birthday celebrations. Bags in the field until dark. Spending the day at the park while the dog has his manhood removed. Father's Day. Weekends with friends. So much happening that I forget to sit down and document it here. Casey does a *great* job over at her blog. So go there for a Father's Day update. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...