Monday, June 17, 2013

23/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"
Peyton: fists of love from Meg.
Lia: animal lover.
Austyn: always reading or writing.
Tayt: boy.
Nash: learning how to pray.
Drew: learning how to potty.
Meg: crawl. pose. repeat.

(these are all taken with my phone)

I apologize this is so late. It's garden season. My camera was gone. And now back. So I'll have lots more good ones soon of all the kids. *sigh* Right now my bed is calling me. I'm pooped! We're definitely enjoying the warm weather. And I guess I won't complain too much about the occasional rain showers. They won't stop me. Mowed through them today. Until someone damaged the mower. I won't say who or how. Oops. Until tomorrow... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...