Friday, March 15, 2013

sometimes boring

Most of the time we spend our time cleaning and playing. And I guess judging by these photos... watching television. Yesterday the tv was off all day. This morning it's on. Different every day. I should get better about posting daily on here because I have lots of random photos, but I guess this will provide lots of random posts. 
note: random Ranch dressing bottle. odd.
Regardless of the day, there is always a happy Mega Meg in the house. I may have said this with all the kids, but she is seriously the happiest and easiest baby. She makes stopping having babies hard! Eek!

gifs

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pic of MegaMeg:) The one of Rowdy standing on the couch next to Nasher is my fav:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...