Monday, March 11, 2013

cousins

One of the many things I love about our family is that we spend a lot of time together. And by "a lot" I mean, severely ridiculous amounts of time together. I'm quite convinced it's not normal. In fact, I'd be willing to bet it's very abnormal.outside the box."crazy." Nevertheless, I love it. Us four sisters are very close and now our children are all growing up together very close. Mallory repeatedly says her oldest son, Luke, still thinks to this day he is a fifth child.

There may be more fighting and bickering and physical abuse between all the cousins than actually playing, but hey...we'll take it! And then once in awhile I'll catch a photo like this one below to prove to everyone that they may, in fact, get along for more than a minute at a time :)
note: Jax's bare bootay
Meg is nearly Homer's weight.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't stop laughing! These pictures are hilarious! What a bunch! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lawd....what are ya'll doing to those kids....love it... LOL ! bz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...