Monday, January 14, 2013

shared birthday month(s)

Austyn lucked out being born in May. She is the only child who doesn't share their birthday month with another sibling. Tayt and Drew share the month of December. Tayt shares his birthday with his aunt, Renee, and obviously New Year's Eve...poor kid. Stole the sunshine and has had to share from the get go :) here are a few photos from their birthday celebrations. I'll spare you of the slew of kind words for both of them. To keep it short...they are my everything. I don't know what I would do without these blessings. Blows my mind.

The End.

Everyone enjoyed Tayt's cake. We ended the night for the kids having cake and counting down the New Year. Glasses of wine (for mom). Low key. Just the way I like it. :)

Happy (belated) birthday Drew and Tayt!

2 comments:

  1. Happiest of birthdays to them both! T will probably love his birthday on that day, then come to hate it, then love it again. It's really a love/hate relationship to be born on New Year's Eve, as I can speak from experience. ;) He might not like it, but I'm more than pleased to share the day with him, even if he did decide to make his grand entrance on my 21st birthday. :P Love those kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have said it better myself...maybe;) Love these guys! Thanks for sharing them:):);)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...