Monday, January 7, 2013

1/52

Last year I attempted to take a photo a day... or was it the year before last... darn resolutions, get me every time! I haven't made resolutions for the year 2013. I'm undecided if I will. I do know I want to continue to do/be better...and read more. and cuss less. But nothing has been written down and planned out for the year. What I should do is pick out 12 books and set them next to my bed... anyway, rambling.  This year I am jumping on this 52 in 2013 dealio. Inspiration found at this lovely blog... love this blog, seriously! So here goes...

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"

all SOOC. very difficult to choose just one of each of them. they're my entire life.

8 comments:

  1. You have the most beautiful kids. That's all I have to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally on board with this idea. I may copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with Renee.....nothing more beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a great way to watch them change and wow does Lia look beautiful in this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same about Lia!!! Great idea Courts...I will be copying!:)

      Delete
    2. looking forward to watching the change throughout the year, and agreed... they're all amazing! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...