Sunday, October 28, 2012

Meg Olivia

Meg is now a little over 2 weeks old. Friday I thought it was about time I took some "professional" photos of her :) we did our best. Babies are sometimes difficult. There is a limited amount of time! She did great, but I'd still like to try, try again. I need lots of practice and what a better way to practice than on your own amazingly beautiful, perfect little girl :)








and then Drew lost it... her gentle wasn't gentle enough and she didn't care for mom telling her that :)
and then we tried again...




Meg is doing great. Everyone is adjusting very well to a newborn in the house. We love taking turns holding her and loving on her. The older kids are still willing to hold her and keep an eye on her while I'm showering or cleaning or most anything so that's a good sign. Baby Meg fits in just right, as expected  :)

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the pictures! They are absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Such a pretty baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! I Just love love the pictures. I knew she would fit in perfectly. Shes as beautiful as the rest of your children. Yes perfection! :) Mama Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pics :) Meg is adorable. and Love those shots of Drew too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...