Friday, October 19, 2012

introducing our 1wk old!

I know you've all been patiently waiting for news and most of you have probably heard the news, but here are some photos for proof :)

It all began Friday morning. An induction. I was induced with Nash as well. It amazes me how each pregnancy and delivery is different, although it shouldn't because each child is so very different. And so it began...

warning... there are a. lot. of photos!
Dave is always very helpful...  ;)


This proud dad may or may not have texted almost his entire contact list.
And I thought *I* was bad :)


introducing....
Meg Olivia
(Smith)
born Friday, October 12, 2012 at 3:23 p.m.
weighing 8 lbs 4 oz and 20 inches long

The sisters and kiddos were all waiting in our room and were able to visit in the delivery room shortly after Meg's arrival. They were beyond excited!
Drew kinda likes her too :)

I say this with each baby, but I couldn't be happier or feel more blessed. These children are really the light of my life, and I don't know what I would do without Dave and each and every one of them. Many people don't understand large families... I can't begin to explain what it does to me, but I wouldn't change a thing!

A huge thank you to all who came to visit us and new baby Meg. I lllooovvveee having visitors! and an even bigger thanks to Casey and Mom for the photos they got while I wasn't paying attention. Those are always the best photos!

8 comments:

  1. Love it! She is too cute and love hearing your comments on family...so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY must I always be crying;)??!?!?!? PERFECTION. Yep. That does exist:):);)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man you two have CUTE kids! I just love her cheeks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifuly said Courtney. We love that you love a large family, cuz we couldnt be happier for all of you. You all bring us so much love and joy and we wouldnt object to more. WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :) Mama Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations again Courts (& family !!!! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE :) So happy for you guys. Meg is beautiful and you are all truly blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Photos!!!!! I just love her. So cute! And in every photo, I think, "Ope, she looks like that kid!" (meaning one of your other kids), and then she looks like a different one in the next picture. A beautiful blend of features. Can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...