Monday, May 21, 2012

etsy Monday

It's getting warmer out... anddddd I'm running out of excuses as to why I haven't blogged as much as I've been wanting. Trying to make some transitions around here... trying! And it's making me rather feisty. Here are a few pretties and goodies that have been waiting to be posted.



Three. Hundred. AND. Seventy-Five dollas. I have no words. But maybe I could rig something like this up on my own... add it to the project list.
Rotary Revial $375


This would be rather fabulous in the entry way.
Green Vintage Metal Lockers $400

... and now I need to run out and get some really nice fabric in every color imaginable and make myself some of these. I will wear them ALL summer... everyyyyy day!
mesa skirt $100

Infinity Bracelet $26.50

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the lockers. A must for the kiddos!!! And I reallllyyyy want a phone mount thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally good stuff :) Loving the skirts & dresses (i'm breaking out my first maxi dress today actually) So comfy. Love those lockers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how we all come on here to say what we love, and it happens to be all different things. "I" am a big fan of the necklace and bracelet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...