Wednesday, October 19, 2011

morning gut punch

Many of you may be familiar with Adele. I wasn't in love with her the first time I heard her but after a reminder by Renee and Casey's trip to *see* her, I'm in love with her awesomeness and she is now on my play list. Not sure why it happened today... so late, but here it is...

I can feel her pain towards the end of the song. Somehow she's able to punch her feelings right into your gut... such a powerful voice... I sound just like that when I'm matching those notes in my living room vacuuming...

3 comments:

  1. Eeek! Thanks for the shout out. LOVE her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the guy says at the end, when you sound like that all you need is a piano! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW GOOSEBUMPS! :) also a big fan too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...