Monday, October 24, 2011

goofy, gorgeous gal

Miss Lia... where to begin!?! This girl is silly, goofy, loving, caring, kind, helpful, a complete joy to be around every single day. She lives to make others happy and loves to laugh doing it. I cannot believe the young lady she is becoming. Every day is a new adventure. I'm so proud of her and cannot *wait* to see the adventures she takes on! We love you with everything we have, Lia. Don't change a bit!
about 6 months (aka...I mislabeled the darn photo)

2-1/2
 
2-1/2

5-1/2

and the rest of these are from this summer :)






2 comments:

  1. I have that first photo on my computer as well. I thought I took it, so when I looked at the photo date, it said 6/29/2002. I thought that seemed about right until I realized Lia wasn't even born yet, ha! Not sure what THAT is about. ;) Hope Bear had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably did take that photo... would explain why I can't find the right date :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...