Friday, March 11, 2011

Miss Chubberkins

I think the one and only reason Dave and I have so many children is because they grow up so fast. Time just doesn't stand still and I really try to remember that and forget the not-so-great moments when my 2-year-old puts a matchbox car in my crack while we're doing yoga in the morning. Keepin' it real.

Humbling.

This little chubby cheeked, gummy smiling girl gets me every time with that smile. I immediately pick her up and chew on those jowls. They're addictive. I can't get enough. So consider this fair warning for the future when my children are grown... someone's child(ren) will need to fill this void for me and I will find you!

3 months fat ;)


4 comments:

  1. SO freakin' adorable! Can't wait to be home in a couple weeks to see this little peanut (well, all of the little peanuts)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh to cute! She's getting really big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty little girl! Beautiful pictures as usual!!!! Keep them comin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Gerd, she's a true Smith ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...