Tuesday, January 18, 2011

diva

This adorable girl has been a diva almost since the day she was born. She loves singing, dancing, and all things princess and/or pink. I asked both she and Lia if they wanted to participate in the mini pom pon dance they were having at the local high school. Lia gave me the "HELL NO!" look. Not on her life. Austyn... beyond excited. Ecstatic.

The Entrance


(She's the little blonde second from the right.)
There was dancing. There was singing. There was excitement.
Now more than ever, I am thoroughly convinced this child has song and dance in her future.
The Exit

4 comments:

  1. Awe!!! she is so adorable. Yes I do believe that song and dance are in her future. Great Job Austyn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap ! I also see a future there on the stage !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seriously just made my day! What a sweetheart that little girl is. I love the excitement when she's jumping up and down. She blew a lot of those girls out of the water! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hands on the hips with the head nod move. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...