Monday, October 4, 2010

Casey & Jake - Love photos

Yesterday I had the privilege of photographing Casey and Jake for their engagement photos... Casey is calling them Love Photographs. It turned out to be a beautiful day! This was my very first "photoshoot" and we were all amazed at how well they turned out. Mom was my wingman and got just as many great shots as I did. When she gets her photos posted, I will link to those here as well. Here are some of my favorites...








Until I can save up and purchase the MacBook Pro I've been longing for with Photoshop, Casey is going to help me with the Photoshopping. These next ones she played with a little bit and I'm guessing these were their favorites. ;) I'm excited and nervous at the same time to do my next "photoshoots." I hope they all turn out as well!






Thank you to Casey and Jake for the opportunity and also for being great to work with!

Make sure you check out some of Mom's shots here and more here on Casey's blog!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutley gorgeous! You did an awsome job on these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! They turned out beautifully! And Casey and Jacob look so great as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AMAZING!!! I love them all, my favorite is the black and white one and the one where Jake is kissing Casey on the cheek! Love 'em, I'm super excited for you to take the kids' pictures on Saturday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney, The pictures were absolutly beautiful. I think you need to take up a new profession. Everyone is just as beautiful as the next. It helps when you have two wonderful people to photograph. They look so great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! They were sooo easy to take pictures of. Now just to convince Dave to let me quit my OTHER job ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...