Saturday, September 26, 2015

rowdy rocks 4K

Drew has successfully completed four classes (2 weeks) of her 4yo kindergarten program. Her classes are 2 days a week for 2-1/2 hours. I had absolutely *no* doubt she was going to love school. She is the most outgoing of all the children. Loves everyone. Friends with everyone. She's quite the lover, this one :)

every morning I drop her off and she beats me to the door. she has her folder out, backpack hung, and is in the door before I can throw out a quick hi to any other mothers dropping kids off. she gives her teacher her folder, grabs her name off the table, and never looks back. kisses and hugs and goodbyes never happen cause she's gone before I know it! this is probably easier for me :)

day 4 * just as excited as day 1


Duke patiently waits for the kids to get off the bus almost every afternoon.  

makes sure they do actually get off the bus

and then we repeat it all over again the following day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...