Friday, August 7, 2015

27 to 31ish/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2015"

Peyton: the best big brother.
Lia: lounging.
Austyn: very enthused.
Tayt: helping cut down trees. found some huge grubs. I gagged.
Nash: strange boy.
Drew: fashionista.
Meg: never a dull moment with her.
Will: testing Lia's popsicles.
Duke: he walked with us for the first time the other morning. he's a slow old man.

as usual on this blog, I'm behind. these photos are from the last 5 weeks, one here, one there. I thought summer would make it easier to take photos and post them. it's proving not to be. while we're trying to pack as much fun into the last few weeks of summer vacation as possible, we're also extremely busy with other things as well. work. weddings. photo shoots. school shopping. cleaning. gardening. editing. family reunion. so much to do, so little time. I'm honestly not sure how we fit it all in. one of these weekends will be for relaxing... I hope!

hope all of you are enjoying the last days of summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...