Wednesday, June 17, 2015

24/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"

I'm a *smidge* behind in the 52 of 2015 posts. Don't be fooled, I'm taking photos every day. I just don't sit down to put them on the computer and then post them. tsk.tsk. so here goes for 24/52!

Peyton: the teenage struggle is real. must.find.a.balance with these games!
Lia: she's taken to reading and won't stop. things could be worse ;)
Austyn: she recently told me she has a boyfriend. she's locked up.
Tayt: boy. through and through.
Nash: teenage wolf... he wants his hair long...
Drew: always proper. until she's not. then she's a wild one.
Meg: working hard on pedaling that bike. her patience is short with this. with everything actually.
Will: yes, I do indeed feed my kids sugar. by the spoonful actually. what of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...