Monday, October 20, 2014

6 months + 2 years

Will + Meg
6 months + 2 years

These two hoodlums are the closest in age of all of our children. Will reminds me a lot of Meg when she was a baby. He rarely cries. He is super easy going. He is always happy and smiling. He doesn't enjoy *too* much cuddling, but I still steal the snuggles at nap time every chance I get. He is too cute for his own good. 

Will is a busy boy. He apparently wants to keep up with the other kids. He's been army crawling since aboutttt 4-1/2 months. And ruining my life. I thought I swept the floor enough before. Nope. Not enough. The kid gets extremely dirty and puts/gets everything possible in his mouth. BUT he's pretty darn cute, so I'll forgive him.

and that smile... oh, that smile. I.can't.EVEN! it's all in the eyes, I tell ya!

then there's this character. Occasionally we call her The Scavenger because she is in.to.everything! Girl doesn't stop. No joke. Just today she got up onto the changing table and smeared half a container of petroleum jelly on her cheeks, hands, and shirt :| she works fast too. So if you're wondering what I'm doing while she does this... it's either pour a cup of coffee, feed Will, use the bathroom... anything that takes 2.4 minutes and she's into SOMEthing!

In her 2 short years of life, she has perfected her mean face... below. Hilarious!

and her scary face :)

This one... this one is strong-willed, determined, stubborn... note: strong-willed! If I ever thought I had my hands full or my work cut out for me, it's with this one. Everything I thought I knew about parenting is being tested with this one. All this said, I don't want her to change a bit. I love her sass, her spunk, her crazy attitude and wild hair. The girl is developing a great sense of humor. I love to watch her grow, although I would appreciate that slowing down just a smidge! Keep us laughing, little girl :)

We love you both more than you'll ever know. Here's to another wonderful year with these two wild ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...