Wednesday, July 9, 2014

let the 'vacation' begin

This post has been waiting patiently for me to finish it. If I were getting paid to blog, I might do it more often... maybe. There are a lot of things I would do better if I were getting paid to do them... that doesn't say much for my character does it. Forget I said that.

Anyyyyyway... the first day of school and the last day of school felt about 4 weeks apart (kind of like my blog posts... ha!) kidding... back to the point... these kids. They're growing again. Kids, stop it!

Everyone moved on to the next grade. Don't ask me what grades those are... Ima whittle slowwww remembering that. THAT or I'm in denial that they're getting sssooo oldddd. Whaaaaaa!
last day of school

Peyton, always picking on someone...

Immediately after this photo I may or may NOT have screamed raised my voice at Peyton after looking at my camera's viewfinder... I'm blaming that 'mom fail' on him.

and then Homer wanted in. Sup, Homer?

and because I'm in complete denial that any of them are aging, I had to do a comparison to break my own heart. I do it to myself ;)

first day (top) - last day (bottom)
okay, okay, OKAY... 
Peyton will be a Freshman in high school (pause for crying)... Lia will be in 6th grade. Austyn in 4th. Tayt in 3rd. anddd Nash will be in kindergarten. (again, all the tears)

Now, the summer can slowww dowwwn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...